The Dentistry Department located on the -1 level at Punya Hospital is a Center for Dental & Facial Cosmetic Care that is committed to Quality and Excellent Patient Service.
There is a team of 2 highly-qualified and experienced dental surgeons to improve your dental health by providing a full range of dental & cosmetic services.
8 Reasons why you’ll love our Dental & Facial Cosmetic Centre:
- Full-Time Specialist System
- Convenient hours: 9am to 8pm Mon-Thu; 9am to 6pm Fri-Sat
- After-hours emergency care; also on Sundays & holidays
- Superior service at affordable & reasonable prices
- Commitment to quality
- Mission to improve health
- The Counsellors will inform you about Personalized care, Latest technology, equipment and materials
Various dental procedures like general dentistry, preventive dentistry, periodontics (gum treatment), prosthodontics (dentures, crowns, bridges), oral surgery, removable orthodontics, implants, pediatric dentistry, cosmetic dentistry etc are offered by our highly trained and experienced doctors to ensure preservation of your natural teeth in an optimum healthy state for life.
- Scaling & polishing of teeth
- Non-surgical & surgical treatments for gum disease
- Cosmetic & preprosthetic surgery
- Splinting of loose, mobile teeth
- Bone grafts
- Cosmetic restorations: fillings, inlays, onlays, veneers
- Smile designing
- Bleaching of teeth
- Root canal treatments
- Dental extractions
- Surgical removal of impacted teeth
- Minor oral surgeries-cyst enucleation, apicoectomies
- Acrylic and cast-metal partial dentures
- Precision-fitting partial dentures
- Complete dentures
- Biofunctional Prostheses (BPS dentures)
- Crowns and bridges
- Pediatric dentistry
- Removable orthodontics
- Habit-breaking appliances like snore guard, sports mouthguard, thumb-sucking crib, tongue-thrust crib, etc
- Tooth jewelry
- Dental prophylaxis and rehabilitation for oncology (oral cancer) cases
- Preventive dentistry
Dental & Cosmetic Center
The Dental & Cosmetic Center is the state-of-the-art equipment, and high quality dental materials to carry out various surgical and restorative techniques.
Sterilisation, hygiene and safety are of prime concern, and the protocol followed is of international standards. All instruments are put through a strict regimen of ultrasonic cleaning & autoclaving at the CSSD (central sterilization dept.) of the Hospital.
The highest grade of disposables and consumables are used. There are separate rooms for clean and dirty utilities, as well as for storage. Infection control is an issue of the highest priority, as safety of our patients and staff is our main concern.
The environment is one of cleanliness & hygiene, with a pleasant, comfortable ambience. The staff is friendly, courteous and well-trained.