Pregnancy is filled with the mix of intense emotions like excitement, fear, doubt or love. Every woman takes a special care at the time of pregnancy but ladies who face high-risk pregnancies should take extra special care at this time.
A high-risk pregnancy is a medical condition in pregnant women that permit their chances of normal delivery and have provided chances of preterm delivery. A female and her baby health are on the high alert in high-risk pregnancy.
A high-risk pregnancy is considered when a woman is
· Above 35-year-old
· Below 17 years old
· Overweight or underweight
· Is pregnant with twins, triplets or multiples
· Suffering with diabetes, high blood pressure, or any other health problem
· Have problems in the previous pregnancy
· Birth defects
· Genetic problems
· Using alcohol. Smoking or drugs
The risk factors include
· Age of the female
· Certain medical conditions such as diabetes, heart condition
· Pregnancy-associated risks such as premature labor, fatal problems, placenta previa
· Possibility of having minor or major structural problems in development process
It is very important to follow the doctor instruction to control any kind of health problem. If the female pregnancy is considered a high-risk pregnancy, it is recommended
· To visit doctor regularly throughout pregnancy for prenatal care
· Eat a healthy diet
· Exercise if required
· Protect from infections
· Reduce stress
· Live a happy life
· Daily intake of folic acid
· Getting proper immunization
· Maintaining a proper weight
· Regular physical activities
· Avoiding alcohol, and smoking
A maternal-fetal medicine specialist or perinatologist is best for attending high-risk pregnancy. They got special training to treat patients with the high-risk pregnancy. These specialists will help doctors to deliver a positive outcome of the patient pregnancy.
Punya Hospitals, Bangalore is one of the best infertility centers in Bangalore. The hospital has provided best laparoscopic and diagnostic services in the Bangalore. The staff of the hospital is well trained and qualified to attend any kind of emergency situation.
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org