Punya Hospital has come a long way in building up the technical expertise and infrastructure in various specialties. Obstetrics & Gynecology department is characterized by specialized, personalized, and dedicated and consultant led care.The department is well suppered by the efficient neonatal care by well qualified pediatrician and trained nursing staff. Punya Hospitals Obstetrics & Gynecology centre offer a compassionated, personalized consultant led care to all woman in different age groups from adolescent to menopause.
Services offered in Obstetrics are:
- Routine antenatal checkups
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Fetal Medicine and genetic counseling
- Pre-Pregnancy counseling
Services offered in Gynaecology are:
- General Gynaecology – Menstrual Problems, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Pelvic pain etc.,
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Cancer Screening and Colposcopy
- Endoscopic Surgeries
- Menopause Health Issues
- Uro-Gynaecological Problems
- Preventive Medicine in Obstetrics & Gynaec & adolescence with vaccination advise
Post Pregnancy Body Changes
Ever had a ‘phantom kick’ when you’re not pregnant any more, or did you find your bath full of hair after giving birth? Parent dish asked mums how their bodies changed after birth, and found there’s all sorts of post-pregnancy body weirdness nobody tells you about.
No one ever talks about these, but many mothers recognise them. They’re little flutters and kicks in the womb, just like you have mid-pregnancy. The only thing is, you’re definitely not pregnant any more – so why do you still feel like there’s a baby kicking away occasionally?
|View submitted feedbacks|