ACADEMIC RECORDBook An Appointment
- Passed out of SSLC from Vidya Vardhaka Sangha High School, Bangalore in the year 1998 and secured 92.8 %.
- Completed Pre-University degree from M.E.S College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Bangalore in 2000 and secured 90.6 %.
- Completed M.B.B.S. in 2005 from Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Institute (KIMS), Bangalore with an aggregate of 68%.
- Have worked as a Senior House Officer at St. Marthas Hospital, Bangalore for 6 months in 2006.
- Completed M.D. in General Medicine at M.S.Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore in May,2010.
- Completed One year Certification course in Diabetes from M.V. Diabetic center,Chennai in 2012 approved by WHO.
CURRENTLY WORKING –
- Consultant at Punya Hospital, Basaveshwaranagar, Bangalore
- Have worked as LECTURER in Dept of General Medicine at M.S.Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
from 1/7/2010 to 31/7/2011.
- Have won the ‘Best paper presentation’ award in scientific paper presentation category at KAPICON, Bellary in 2008.
- Have presented scientific papers at National level conference (APICON, Noida, 2009 and APICON, Jaipur, 2010).
- Presented paper on ‘Drug Induced Liver Injury (DILI)’ in MERT, Bangalore, 2009.
- Original article titled ‘ Study of Clinical profile and drug sensitivity of Salmonella Paratyphi A in Tertiary care centre’ published in indexed journal,Asian Journal of Medical Sciences in 2011 (International Publication)
- Original article titled ‘ Study of Hypothalamo Pituitary Adrenal axis in frail Elderly subjects’ published in JAPI,AUGUST 2012 Edition as an Original paper (National Publication).